* * *
I’m very proud to announce the publication of my latest EFL textbook. Here’s the blurb on the back of the book, available from Amazon as a paperback and ebook (see below):
• 42 lessons for intermediate and advanced adult students of English as a foreign language.
• Can be used in the classroom, one-to-one or assigned as homework.
• No additional planning required for the teacher or student.
• Lessons include a starter question, a short reading extract, comprehension questions, discussion questions, and a role play or other suggested activity.
• Every lesson has a link to a free video lesson.
• All lessons are designed to boost speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
• Lesson topics cover books, history, travel, movies, money, health and well-being.
• Written by a former British journalist who has been teaching Japanese students of English for more than 20 years.
* * *
Available from all Amazon sites worldwide including here on Amazon.com, .co.jp and .co.uk